Thursday, December 4, 2008

Me

So I have gotten to my goal weight. I have lost 30lbs. I could still stand to lose more. Is a woman ever satisfied with the way she looks? I'm not. That's why I set my goal for only 30. I knew I could accomplish at least that much. Now all I need is to win the lottery so I can buy the new clothes I need. I really want to be about 135lbs. I am happy enough with what I am now and if I don't lose another pound that would be ok with me. I am healthier now than I was. My BMI went from 36.1 to 30.5. I am no longer obese!!!!! I feel better too. I have slowly been weaning my self from my prescription. I don't take it every meal anymore. I don't want to be on it any longer than necessary. My test was Thanksgiving. And I passed.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations! Doesn't it feel so good? You look great! Good job!

Kelly said...

Way to go Shortee..way to go..clap clap!